- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0153-33C Heavy Duty #2 Phillips Tip Screwdriver - 1/4" x 4"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0153-33C Heavy Duty #2 Phillips Tip Screwdriver - 1/4" x 4"
With precision-machined tips for a perfect fit, the Greenlee 0153-33C exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications and is sure to help you get the job done. Don’t hurt your hands with hard-finished screwdriver handles! This product features a soft grip that will keep your hands cushioned and keep the Greenlee 0153-33C from slipping out of your fingers. Not only is the handle good for your hands, but it’s also good for your organizational needs. Each handle is clearly labeled to indicate size, type and length so that you won’t need to fumble around through your toolbox.
The Greenlee 0153-33C is the preferred brand of many electrical contractors due to its comfort and durability. Its tips are made from strong and durable black phosphate to prevent chipping and slipping and promote accurate fastening that can’t be beat. Once you’ve had your hands on the Greenlee 0153-33C you’ll wonder how you ever used another screwdriver. Don’t waste your time and energy with any other product. Equip your toolbox with the best!
- Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size, type, and length
- Precision-machined tips for accurate fastener contact
- Strong, durable black phosphate tips prevents plate chipping and reduces slipping
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0153-33C
- Overall Length: 8-5/16"(21.1 cm)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs(.11 kg)
- Phillips Tip #2: 1/4"
- Screwdriver: 4"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers