- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0153-54C Heavy Duty Crank Action #2 Phillips Tip Screwdriver - 6"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Greenlee 0153-34CView this item
About the Greenlee 0153-54C Heavy Duty Crank Action #2 Phillips Tip Screwdriver - 6"
The Greenlee 0153-54C is a heavy duty crank action screwdriver that makes fastener insertion easy and quick. The rotary action and precision-machined tips on this product make it accurate and the best of its kind. Not only will you enjoy the time and headaches you’ll save by equipping your toolbox with this precise screwdriver, but you’ll also love the time you’ll save looking around for your tool. The Greenlee 0153-54C comes with a soft grip handle that is clearly marked to show the screwdriver’s size, type, and length. The handle on this product also increases accuracy by giving you a firm surface to grip onto.
The Greenlee 0153-54C is practical and accurate, but it’s also durable. You’ll enjoy working with this product for years to come because its tips are made from strong black phosphate that prevent easy chipping. With a lifetime limited warranty, you won’t have to worry about replacing the Greenlee 0153-54C at any time soon. Don’t let your toolbox sit around without the crank action screwdriver you’ve needed for so long!
- Rotary action allows for fast and convenient insertion of fasteners
- Precision-machined tips for exact fit
- Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size type and length
- Strong, durable black phosphate tips prevent chipping of plating
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0153-54C
- Overall Length: 9-3/4in. (24.8 cm)
- Weight: 0.16 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Phillips Tip #2
- Screwdriver: 6"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.