- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0156-11 18 Oz. Electrician's Hammer
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0156-11 18 Oz. Electrician's Hammer
The Greenlee 0156-11 is an electrician's hammer that can be used in a variety of different applications. The Greenlee 0156-11 features an elongated neck with a narrow striking face. This enables the electrician's hammer to be used in various boxes and confined areas. The Greenlee 0156-11 is also constructed with long straight claws for easier electrical fixture removal. For added safety and comfort, the handle is constructed in from lightweight, durable, shock-resistant fiberglass; cushioned with a flared handle. The 0156-11 is perfect for all your electrical and other hammering needs.The Greenlee 0156-11 18 Oz. Electrician's Hammer is backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase, and also exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.Note: This is not an insulated tool.
- Elongated neck and narrow striking face for use in boxes and other confined areas
- Long straight claws designed for electric fixture removal
- Lightweight, durable fiberglass handle for shock resistance
- Cushioned grip and flared handle end for user comfort and to reduce slipping
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Note: This is not an insulated tool.
- Overall Length: 12-1/2" (31.8cm)
- 1.13 (.51kg)
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty on defective parts
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers