Greenlee #2 Phillips Tip Insulated Screwdriver - 4"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Greenlee 0157-18I Phillips Tip Insulated Screwdriver - 4"
With an ergonomically designed handle that gives the user the ultimate comfort for lessened fatigue the 4” Greenlee 0157-18I Phillips Tip Insulated Screwdriver is a heavy-duty, durable tool. It features dual colors so that you can easily identify tools that might be damaged. The screwdriver also has tips that have been precision machined and are made from black phosphate, which means they have the best fit possible and won’t chip any plating.
Just like all of the brand’s tools, the Greenlee 0157-18I Insulated Screwdriver is trusted by electrical contractors everywhere. It has been rated to 1,000 volts, and meets the high standards of ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900. The tool’s integrated handle design and flared shaft also reduces handle-to-shaft twisting that often occurs because of excessive torquing.
The Greenlee 0157-18I also comes with the added peace of mind of a limited one-year warranty direct from the manufacturer.
Features:• Rated to 1000 V AC/DC: Meets the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards
• Ergonomic Grip Handles: For increased comfort while reducing user fatigue
• Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
• Double insulated Dual Color Design: To help identify potentially damaged tools
• Precision Machined Tips: For the best fit
• Black Phosphate Screwdriver Tips: To eliminate chipping of plating and maintaining corrosion resistance
Specifications:• Model Number: 0157-18I
• Overall Length: 8-1/4"(20.6 cm)
• Weight: .19 lbs(.09 kg)
• Phillips Tip: #2
• Screwdriver: 4"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: