- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 01927 Stripping/Crimping Pliers Combination Tool with Cushioned Grip - 8"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Greenlee 1927-SSView this item
About the Greenlee 01927 Stripping/Crimping Pliers Combination Tool with Cushioned Grip - 8"
Looking for the next great addition to your tool kit? You can always use a great set of stripping and crimping pliers! The Greenlee 01927 Stripping/Crimping Pliers Combination Tool with Cushioned Grip are exactly the right tool for you: a comfortable, durable tool that is capable of getting all of your hard jobs done. This pliers was designed with an extra-narrow nose that allows the tool to reach into even the tightest areas to perform its work. The nose was also designed to give users the luxury of not having to switch tools for gripping-specific tasks. The Greenlee 01927’s rounded pivot bolt always rotates smoothly and will never catch in your tool pouch or on other tools!
Don’t worry about having to replace this pliers any time soon; the Greenlee 01927 comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. Like all other hand tools from Greenlee, this pliers exceeds specifications by both the ASME and ANSI. Order yours today and get the stripping and crimping pliers that will complete your tool set!Note: This is not an insulated tool.
- Pliers' nose avoids having to switch tools for gripping tasks
- Extra-narrow nose for getting into tight boxes
- Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters
- Wire looping holes in jaw
- Long, curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25 percent and can cut NM in single cut
- Screw cutting stations are collapsed around the pivot: 20 percent less force is required
- Smooth, rounded pivot bolt wont catch in tool pouch or on other tools
- Comfortable, cushioned grips
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 01927
- Overall Length: 8-1/8" (20.6 cm)
- Strips: 10-22 AWG solid and stranded
- Crimps: 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cuts: #4-40, #5-40, #6-32, #8-32, #10-24 and #10-32 screws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers