Greenlee High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers with Angled Dipped Grip - 8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Greenlee 0251-08AD High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers with Angled Dipped Grip - 8"
The Greenlee 0251-08AD is a high leverage diagonal cutting pliers with angled dipped grip that provides optimal cutting performance to fit your needs. The double-layered vinyl handles on this product make for a perfect no slip surface so that you can do your work accurately without having to fear dropping the tool. The high quality materials of the Greenlee 0251-08AD will put your mind at ease; because it’s made from chrome vanadium steel this pliers is sure to last you for as long as you need it.
When it comes to cutting hardened wire, ACSR, screws, nails, and bolts no other pliers compares to the Greenlee 0251-08AD. The dual cutting edges on this product make it strong and accurate and it is details like these that have lead the Greenlee 0251-08AD to exceed ASME and ANSI specifications. Don’t waste your time and money on pliers that slip out of your hands and can’t easily cut a wire. Get this product today and provide your toolbox with an instant upgrade.
Features:• Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
• Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
• Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance
• Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
• Through-hardened steel for longer life
• Dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0251-08AD
• Overall Length: 8-3/4" (22.2 cm)
• Weight: .85 lbs. (.39 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: