- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0251-08AM High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers with Angled Molded Grip - 8"
About the Greenlee 0251-08AM High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers with Angled Molded Grip - 8"
Are you in need of a high-performance pliers that won’t slip out of your hands while you’re working? The Greenlee 0251-08AM is a high leverage diagonal cutting pliers with an angled molded grip that will give you total control. Featuring a custom grip for user identification and flared handles for extra comfort, you’ll wonder how you ever used anything else!
The Greenlee 0251-08AM not only fits comfortably in your hand, but it also gets the job done right. This product can effectively cut most hardened wire, bolts, screws, and nails and it exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications. Precision-built blades make cutters strong and durable so that you’ll be enjoying the ease and accuracy of this product for many years to come. Don’t get frustrated with poor-performance pliers. The Greenlee 0251-08AM is a high-quality tool that comes strongly recommended by trade professionals everywhere. Order yours today!
- Custom grip allows area for user identification
- Flared handles for added comfort and leverage
- Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area for user comfort
- Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
- Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance
- Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
- Through-hardened steel for longer life
- Dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0251-08AM
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"(22 cm)
- Weight: .85 lbs(.39 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.