Greenlee 0251-08D High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers with Dipped Grip - 8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Greenlee 0251-08D is a high leverage diagonal cutting pliers with dipped grip that will provide you with the accuracy and comfort you need to get your work done. Double layered vinyl handles make this product soft on the hands and you’ll love not needing to worry about the tool slipping through your fingers in the middle of a job. With the Greenlee 0251-08D you’ll not only get the comfort you want, but you’ll get the precision you need.
This product has precision-machined and induction-hardened blades that make its cutters strong and accurate. Made from chrome vanadium steel, the Greenlee 0251-08D is strong enough to cut through most hardened wire, bolts, screws, and nails. This product exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications and is one of the best of its kind. Equip your home or garage with the Greenlee 0251-08D today and get the results you’ve always wanted from your pliers!
Features:• Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
• Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
• Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance
• Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
• Through-hardened steel for longer life
• Dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0251-08D
• Overall Length: 8-3/4in. (22.2 cm)
• Weight: 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: