Greenlee 0253-06NH-6 Nut Holding Nut Driver Set - 1/4" and 5/16" - 2 Piece Set
Ask a Question
About this Product
A two-piece kit, the Greenlee 0253-06NH-6 is a nut holding nut driver set provides the perfect comfort and precision that you need in your tools. The soft grip on the handle of this product gives you the comfort you need to work effectively and the marked and color coded features of the handle make for easy organization. The work ahead of you only gets easier from there because the Greenlee 0253-06NH-6 also includes a precision tapered socket that holds nuts for single-handed operation.
This high-quality, durable nut driver is chrome-plated and rust-resistant so that it’s sure to last you for as long as you have work for it to do. The Greenlee 0253-06NH-6 exceeds ANSI torque specifications and is sure to make your work easier. Because it’s non-magnetic you won’t have to worry about it picking up pieces of metal while you’re using it. Don’t settle for nut drivers that will make you do all the work! Make your workload a little easier with the Greenlee 0253-06NH-6. Order yours today!
Features:• Precision tapered socket holds nut for one-handed operation|
• Rugged, hollow shank for screw clearance
• Non-magnetic design will not pick up metal chips
• Handle marked and color coded for easy identification of nut driver size
• High grade, rust-resistant chrome-plated finish
• Soft-cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
• Exceeds ANSI torque specifications
• Patent pending
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0253-06NH-6|
• 2 Piece Set
• Sizes Include: 1/4" & 5/16"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: