- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0253-12C 1/4" Heavy Duty Nut Driver - 3" Shank
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0253-12C 1/4" Heavy Duty Nut Driver - 3" Shank
Looking for a tough, durable tool that will also be easy and comfortable to use? Look no further than the Greenlee 0253-12C 1/4" Heavy Duty Nut Driver. This nut driver comes with a three inch shank, and with increased comfort and grip thanks to its comfort-grip handles. You won’t have to worry about the tool slipping out of your hands while tightening or loosening nuts! Plus, the flared shaft and its handle design will resist twist from the handle to the shaft that could be caused by over-torquing. The hollow shaft of the Greenlee 0253-12C gives the user plenty of room to work with long bolt or stacked applications. You can choose a precision-machined tip for the best fit.
Not only does the Greenlee 0253-12C get the job done, but it’s an attractive tool even when it’s sitting in your toolbox! The driver features a plated, satin chrome finish that gives it a professional and industrial look. This finish is also corrosion-resistant, so your tool will stay in great shape for years to come. Please note, however, that this tool is not insulated.
- Comfort-Grip handles: For increased user comfort with a non-slip grip
- Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
- Satin Chrome Plated Finish: For professional look and corrosion resistance
- Hollow Shaft: To allow clearance for stacked or long bolt applications
- Precision-Machined Tip: For the best fit
- Handle Identification: Handle marked for easy identification of size, type and length
- Color Coded: For additional ease of identification
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0253-12C
- Overall Length: 6-3/4"(29.8 cm)
- Weight: .20 lbs(.09 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.