Greenlee 0253-13C 5/16" Heavy Duty Nut Driver - 3" Shank
Ask a Question
About this Product
Every toolbox needs a reliable nut driver, and Greenlee has you covered with the Greenlee 0253-13C 5/16" Heavy Duty Nut Driver. This tool features a three-inch shank and comfortable, easy-grip handles that enhance the comfort of the user and the grip of the device. Whether you’re tightening or loosening a nut, you won’t have to worry about the Greenlee 0253-13C slipping out of your hands! What’s more, the driver was designed with a flared shaft and handle that creates resistance to handle-to-shaft twist that is often caused by over-torquing. Many electrical contractors favor the Greenlee 0253-13C, as its hollow shaft provides ample clearance for both long bolt and stacked applications.
The Greenlee 0253-13C is also an extremely durable tool. Its finish is a plated satin chrome that is engineered to be corrosion-resistant. Therefore, your driver will stay in peak condition long after you purchase it, and keep its professional, high-quality looks!
The tool exceeds all ASME/ANSI specifications and comes standard with a lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Features:• Comfort-Grip handles: For increased user comfort with a non-slip grip|
• Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
• Satin Chrome Plated Finish: For professional look and corrosion resistance
• Hollow Shaft: To allow clearance for stacked or long bolt applications
• Precision-Machined Tip: For the best fit
• Handle Identification: Handle marked for easy identification of size, type and length
• Color Coded: For additional ease of identification
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0253-13C|
• Overall Length: 6-3/4"(29.8 cm)
• Weight: .20 lbs(.09 kg)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: