- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0253-15C 3/8" Heavy Duty Nut Driver - 3" Shank
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0253-15C 3/8" Heavy Duty Nut Driver - 3" Shank
When you’re choosing your tools, you should always be sure to purchase ones that will not only get the job done, but will be durable enough to get many more done as well. The Greenlee 0253-15C 3/8" Heavy Duty Nut Driver is that kind of tool. Built with a plated satin chrome finish, the Greenlee 0253-15C manages to maintain its professional appearance for years after you buy it due to its corrosion-resistant design. The driver exceeds all ASME and ANSI specifications and comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, so you know you’re getting a tool that is built to last.
The Greenlee 0253-15C comes with a three-inch shank and comfortable, gripping handles that allow you to keep a good hold on the tool. The flared shaft and handle design of the tool will allow you to loosen or tighten your 3/8” applications without having to worry about the negative consequences of over-torquing. You’ll have plenty of clearance for stacked and long bolt applications, thanks to the hollow shaft of the driver. Please note before purchase that this tool is not insulated.
- Comfort-Grip handles: For increased user comfort with a non-slip grip
- Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
- Satin Chrome Plated Finish: For professional look and corrosion resistance
- Hollow Shaft: To allow clearance for stacked or long bolt applications
- Precision-Machined Tip: For the best fit
- Handle Identification: Handle marked for easy identification of size, type and length
- Color Coded: For additional ease of identification
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0253-15C
- Overall Length: 6-3/4"(29.8 cm)
- Weight: .20 lbs(.09 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers