- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0253-16C 7/16" Heavy Duty Nut Driver - 3" Shank
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
About the Greenlee 0253-16C 7/16" Heavy Duty Nut Driver - 3" Shank
Are you looking for a durable nut driver that is also comfortable on your hands during use? Look no further than the Greenlee 0253-16C 7/16" Heavy Duty Nut Driver. Now you can adjust all 7/16” nuts without having to worry about over-torquing, as the flared shaft and design of the handle will provide plenty of resistance to its effects. The Greenlee 0253-16C comes with a three-inch shank and comfort-grip handles that ensure that the tool won’t slip out of your hands while you use it! What’s more, this tool is absolutely perfect for people who do a lot of electric work; the driver’s hollow shaft provides ample clearance for applications, both stacked and long bolt, and the precision-machined tip gives a perfect fit to the applications themselves.
The Greenlee 0253-16C is also guaranteed to last you a long time. It met (and exceeded) all ANSI and ASME specifications, and even comes standard with a lifetime limited warranty. The tool’s satin chrome plated finish protects against corrosion, so your driver will maintain its professional look long after you purchase it. This driver is not an insulated tool.
- Comfort-Grip handles: For increased user comfort with a non-slip grip
- Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
- Satin Chrome Plated Finish: For professional look and corrosion resistance
- Hollow Shaft: To allow clearance for stacked or long bolt applications
- Precision-Machined Tip: For the best fit
- Handle Identification: Handle marked for easy identification of size, type and length
- Color Coded: For additional ease of identification
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0253-16C
- Overall Length: 7-5/16"(18.6 cm)
- Weight: .25 lbs(.11 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.