Greenlee Side Cutting Long Nose Pliers with Dipped Grip - 7"
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Greenlee 0351-07D Side Cutting Long Nose Pliers with Dipped Grip - 7"
Every tool kit needs an excellent pair of pliers, and Greenlee has just the tool. The Greenlee 0351-07D is durable and reliable, containing a variety of features that make it a handyman’s dream. The double-layered vinyl handles on the tool do wonders in enhancing the tool’s comfort and grip, and the chrome vanadium steel that make up the pliers ensure that the tool will stay durable for long after you purchase it. Whether you need to cut solid or stranded copper wire, the serrated jaws and hardened cutting edges of the Greenlee 0351-07D will give you the strength you need to get the job done.
Perfect for anyone who has to perform a lot of electrical jobs, the Greenlee 0351-07D exceeds all ANSI and ASME specifications and features a lifetime limited warranty through the manufacturer. Please note that this tool is not insulated. Purchase yours today, and add the durable set of pliers you’ve been looking for to your tool pouch!
• Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
• Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
• Effectively cuts both solid and stranded copper wire
• Serrated jaws and hardened cutting edges for optimum cutting and gripping performance
• Through-hardened steel for longer life
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
• Model Number: 0351-07D
• Overall Length: 7-1/8in. (18.1 cm)
• Weight: 0.30 lbs (0.14 kg)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $20.99
On Sale: $14.60
Our Price: $90.75
Our Price: $29.35
Our Price: $25.75