Greenlee 0351-07M Side Cutting Long Nose Pliers with Molded Grip - 7"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Are your old pliers getting worn down or rusted? You’ll never have that problem again when you order the Greenlee 0351-07M. This is a tool that was built to last, as evidenced by its durable chrome vanadium steel composition. This pliers features blades that were precisely machined and induction-hardened, which gives them more than enough strength to cut through just about any hardened wire that you’ll come across, as well as bolts, nails, screws and ACSR. The jaws of the Greenlee 0351-07M are serrated to give you the best cutting experience possible.
Don’t worry about having a hard time picking the Greenlee 0351-07M out of your lineup of tools; you’ll easily identify this tool thanks to its unique wide grip. This grip also enhances the comfort of the tool on your hands, meaning you’ll be able to use it over and over without getting uncomfortable! This pliers comes with a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer, and exceeds all ASME and ANSI specifications. Note that this is not an insulated tool.
Features:• Custom grip allows area for user identification|
• Flared handles for added comfort and leverage
• Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area for user comfort
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
• Effectively cuts both solid & stranded copper wire
• Serrated jaws and hardened cutting edges for optimum cutting and gripping performance
• Through-hardened steel for longer life
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0351-07M|
• Overall Length: 7-1/8"(18.1 cm)
• Weight: .30 lbs(.14 kg)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: