- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0351-08D Side Cutting Long Nose Pliers with Dipped Grip - 8"
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Greenlee0351-08D Side Cutting Long Nose Pliers with Dipped Grip feature double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance. Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength, these Greenlee hand tools effectively cut both solid and stranded copper wire. With its rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action, Greenlee hand tools are the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer.Note: This is not an insulated tool.
- Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
- Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
- Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
- Effectively cuts both solid and stranded copper wire
- Serrated jaws and hardened cutting edges for optimum cutting and gripping performance
- Through-hardened steel for longer life
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0351-08D
- Overall Length: 8-9/16in. (21.7 cm)
- Weight: 0.64 lbs (0.29 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.