Greenlee 0351-08M Side Cutting Long Nose Pliers with Molded Grip - 8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
There’s nothing worse than a pair of pliers that winds up hurting your hands after a substantial time of use. With the Greenlee 0351-08M, you can rest assured with the fact that you’re getting a durable, capable set of pliers that keeps your hands comfortable during even the toughest jobs. The wide-grip was designed specifically to give a greater load-bearing area to enhance the comfort of the user. This unique wide grip has the added benefit of making the Greenlee 0351-08M extremely easy to identify among all of your other tools!
Of course, comfort means nothing if the tool isn’t durable, and the Greenlee 0351-08M provides enough durability to earn it a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. The tool features induction-hardened blades that were precisely manufactured to strengthen the cutters and give you the consistent performance you need while cutting wire, nails, bolts and more. The riveted construction also makes the pliers much smoother to operate, and its hardened steel composition ensures it will stand the test of time. Pick yours up today!Note: This is not an insulated tool.
Features:• Custom grip allows area for user identification|
• Flared handles for added comfort and leverage
• Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area for user comfort
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
• Effectively cuts both solid & stranded copper wire
• Serrated jaws and hardened cutting edges for optimum cutting and gripping performance
• Through-hardened steel for longer life
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0351-08M|
• Overall Length: 8-9/16"(21.7 cm)
• Weight: .64 lbs(.29 kg)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: