Greenlee High Dexterity Mechanics Gloves - Large
About the Greenlee 0358-11L High Dexterity Mechanics Gloves - Large
Do you have a tough job coming up soon? Make sure that you take the necessary steps to protect your hands! Greenlee can help you out with its Greenlee 0358-11L High Dexterity Mechanics Gloves. These durable gloves were built to handle lots of tough jobs, yet remain extremely comfortable and soft for the user to wear. These gloves come standard in a large size, and an adjustable wrist strap allows you to choose your most comfortable tightness while making the gloves easier to take off or put on. The strap also succeeds in keeping debris out from your gloves.
The Greenlee 0358-11L is designed to resist any hardening, stretching or shrinking, and its palm pads have a texture that allows for enhanced grip and durability. The thumb of the Greenlee 0358-11L is made of terry cloth, which makes it easy to remove sweat or debris from your face while you’re working. The wrest of the fabric is stretchable for increased comfort, and the knuckles are padded to provide extra protection. While many similar gloves would decrease your dexterity, the Lycra side panels on these gloves actually enhance it.
• Tough, soft and comfortable to wear: Resists shrinking, stretching and hardening
• Wing closing wrist strap for perfect adjustments, keeping debris out and easy-on/easy-off
• Stretch fabric for flexibility and fit with padded knuckles
• Textured palm pads for better grip, extra wear and added durability
• Thumb design for better flexibility and Lycra side panels for improved dexterity
• Terry cloth thumb to remove sweat or debris from face
• Model Number: 0358-11L
• Weight: .20 lbs. (.09 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: