Greenlee 0451-10D Pump Pliers with Dipped Grip - 10"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Are you ready to make the next addition to your tool pouch? No set of tools is complete without high-quality pump pliers, and the Greenlee 0451-10D Pump Pliers with Dipped Grip is exactly that. This tool contains double-layered vinyl handles that provide optimal comfort for the user and ensure that the pliers will not slip from your hands. Worried about durability? Don’t be! The Greenlee 0451-10D is both through-hardened and precision-machined, which means that it is built to last you for many years after your purchase while maintaining a consistent high level of performance. The jaw has a capacity of two inches and features right-angled teeth to ensure tight gripping in both directions. The handles of the tool make for easy storage, particularly if you plan on putting them into an already-crowded tool pouch. When you’re ready to use it, the smooth handles make for easy extraction from your pouch or kit!
The Greenlee 0451-10D comes standard with a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, and exceeds both ASME and ANSI specifications. Please note that this is not an insulated tool.
Features:• Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance|
• Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
• Precision-machined and through-hardened for consistent performance and longer life
• Right-angled teeth for gripping in both directions
• Riveting process ensures joint integrity
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Lifetime limited warranty
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0451-10D|
• Overall Length: 10in. (25.4 cm)
• Weight: 0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
• Adjustment Groves: 7
• Jaw Capacity: 2in. (5.1 cm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: