- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0451-10D Pump Pliers with Dipped Grip - 10"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0451-10D Pump Pliers with Dipped Grip - 10"
Are you ready to make the next addition to your tool pouch? No set of tools is complete without high-quality pump pliers, and the Greenlee 0451-10D Pump Pliers with Dipped Grip is exactly that. This tool contains double-layered vinyl handles that provide optimal comfort for the user and ensure that the pliers will not slip from your hands. Worried about durability? Don’t be! The Greenlee 0451-10D is both through-hardened and precision-machined, which means that it is built to last you for many years after your purchase while maintaining a consistent high level of performance. The jaw has a capacity of two inches and features right-angled teeth to ensure tight gripping in both directions. The handles of the tool make for easy storage, particularly if you plan on putting them into an already-crowded tool pouch. When you’re ready to use it, the smooth handles make for easy extraction from your pouch or kit!
The Greenlee 0451-10D comes standard with a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, and exceeds both ASME and ANSI specifications. Please note that this is not an insulated tool.
- Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
- Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
- Precision-machined and through-hardened for consistent performance and longer life
- Right-angled teeth for gripping in both directions
- Riveting process ensures joint integrity
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0451-10D
- Overall Length: 10in. (25.4 cm)
- Weight: 0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Adjustment Groves: 7
- Jaw Capacity: 2in. (5.1 cm)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.