Greenlee Pump Pliers with Molded Grip - 10"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Greenlee 0451-10M Pump Pliers with Molded Grip - 10"
No matter the job, the right set of pliers will accomplish the task and result in a superior finished product. Built with top quality in mind, the Greenlee 0451-10M Pump Pliers offer durability and user comfort. No longer will you struggle with pliers slipping from your hand as you work. The Greenlee 10 inch pliers feature a slip-proof grip. Even long periods of use will not cause discomfort and fatigue since the ergonomic molded grip maximizes user comfort and cuts down on fatigue. The Greenlee 0451-10M Pump Pliers have right-angled teeth for gripping in both directions and the unique wide grip results in a larger load bearing area.
Adding to the tool’s quality construction, the precision-machined pliers are through-hardened and the riveting process results in joint integrity for this long lasting tool. Greenlee 0451-10M Pump Pliers surpass ASME/ANSI specifications and also come with a lifetime limited warranty through the manufacturer. Order yours today!
Features:• Custom grip allows area for user identification
• Slip-proof, ergonomic molded grip for increased comfort and reduced user fatigue
• Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area
• Precision-machined and through-hardened for consistent performance and longer life
• Right-angled teeth for gripping in both directions
• Riveting process ensures joint integrity
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0451-10M
• Overall Length: 10"(25.4 cm)
• Weight: .83 lbs(.38 kg)
• Adjustment Groves: 7
• Jaw Capacity: 2"(5.1 cm)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: