Greenlee 3/16" Cabinet Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver - 6" Shank
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Greenlee 0453-14C 3/16" Cabinet Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver - 6" Shank
When looking for a top quality cabinet tip screwdriver, look no further than the Greenlee 0453-14C Cabinet Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver. Greenlee leads the way with this 6 inch shank screw-holding screwdriver making it a must have for any cabinet installation project. The precision-machined tip ensures you always have the best fit and Greenlee’s screw-holding design allows you to keep the screw at the tip of the driver to help in confined spaces or for exact placement of fasteners.
The non-slip grip adds to the tool’s precision and the comfort grip eases extended use. Aiding a quality job, the Greenlee 0453-14C driver’s unique flared shaft and handle design prevent the twisting from over-torquing. The Greenlee 0453-14C cabinet tip driver also features a black phosphate finish to prevent chipping and corrosion and the clear handle identification allows you to quickly identify the screwdriver size and type when looking through your other tools.
Features:• Comfort-Grip handles: For increased user comfort with a non-slip grip
• Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
• Black Phosphate Finish: To eliminate chipping and maintain corrosion resistance
• Precision-Machined Tip: For the best fit
• Handle Identification: Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size and type
• Unique Screw-Holding Design: Allows screw to be held at the tip of the driver for precision placement of fastener or ease of use in tight places
• Black Phosphate Shank: To eliminate chipping of plating and maintaining corrosion resistance
• Heavy-duty construction: For longer life
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0453-14C
• Overall Length: 9-5/8"(24.5 cm)
• Weight: .20 lbs(.09 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: