Greenlee #1 Phillips Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver - 5" Shank
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Greenlee 0453-17C #1 Phillips Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver - 5" Shank
After using the Greenlee 0453-17C tip-holding screwdriver, the tool will quickly become your favorite Phillips tip screwdriver. Perfect for a wide range of jobs this five inch shank screw-holding driver will work easily in your hand with the comfort and non-slip grip. Like other Greenlee screwdrivers, the Greenlee 0453-17C Phillips tip driver boasts a flared shaft and handle designed to prevent twisting associated with over-torquing. With precision and quality in mind, Greenlee includes a machined tip to ensure the best fit and the screw-holding design keeps screws in place at the tip of the driver.
A black phosphate shank and finish prevents chipping and corrosion and keeps the tool looking new after a great deal of use. And to make sure that you always have the right tool in hand, the easy to read handle identification lets you grab the tool quickly in a crowed tool box. The Greenlee 0453-17C also comes with the confidence of a lifetime limited warranty through the manufacturer.
Features:• Comfort-Grip handles: For increased user comfort with a non-slip grip
• Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
• Black Phosphate Finish: To eliminate chipping and maintain corrosion resistance
• Precision-Machined Tip: For the best fit
• Handle Identification: Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size and type
• Unique Screw-Holding Design: Allows screw to be held at the tip of the driver for precision placement of fastener or ease of use in tight places
• Black Phosphate Shank: To eliminate chipping of plating and maintaining corrosion resistance
• Heavy-duty construction: For longer life
• Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
Specifications:• Model Number: 0453-17C
• Overall Length: 8-5/8"(22.0 cm)
• Weight: .16 lbs(.07 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: