- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0453-17C #1 Phillips Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver - 5" Shank
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0453-17C #1 Phillips Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver - 5" Shank
After using the Greenlee 0453-17C tip-holding screwdriver, the tool will quickly become your favorite Phillips tip screwdriver. Perfect for a wide range of jobs this five inch shank screw-holding driver will work easily in your hand with the comfort and non-slip grip. Like other Greenlee screwdrivers, the Greenlee 0453-17C Phillips tip driver boasts a flared shaft and handle designed to prevent twisting associated with over-torquing. With precision and quality in mind, Greenlee includes a machined tip to ensure the best fit and the screw-holding design keeps screws in place at the tip of the driver.
A black phosphate shank and finish prevents chipping and corrosion and keeps the tool looking new after a great deal of use. And to make sure that you always have the right tool in hand, the easy to read handle identification lets you grab the tool quickly in a crowed tool box. The Greenlee 0453-17C also comes with the confidence of a lifetime limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Comfort-Grip handles: For increased user comfort with a non-slip grip
- Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
- Black Phosphate Finish: To eliminate chipping and maintain corrosion resistance
- Precision-Machined Tip: For the best fit
- Handle Identification: Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size and type
- Unique Screw-Holding Design: Allows screw to be held at the tip of the driver for precision placement of fastener or ease of use in tight places
- Black Phosphate Shank: To eliminate chipping of plating and maintaining corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty construction: For longer life
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0453-17C
- Overall Length: 8-5/8"(22.0 cm)
- Weight: .16 lbs(.07 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.