- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 08-03-54A D'VersiBIT System, Type A Auger Drill Bit - 1/2"
About the Greenlee 08-03-54A D'VersiBIT System, Type A Auger Drill Bit - 1/2"
No matter the job, you want a quality and sturdy auger drill bit to make precise and consistent holes. The Greenlee 08-03-54A D'VersiBIT ½ inch auger drill bit will meet all your needs. The wood-type auger bit features a screw point for accuracy when drilling. And with the Greenlee auger bit, you don’t have to worry about difficult bit retrieval. Due to a slow back-taper, the bit will not stick and you will never have to pull the auger bit after drilling making retrieval a smooth, consistent and easy process.
Tired of inconsistent and messy holes from other bits? The Greenlee 08-03-54A type A auger bit is designed to efficiently pull itself through the wood creating a clean hole and eliminating walking or skidding. You can use your Greenlee 08-03-54A D'VersiBIT type A auger bit with a variety of woods, but Greenlee designed the bit to efficiently drill through soft woods or through thin sections of wood.
- Wood-type auger bit with screw point
- Pulls itself through wood, avoids walking or skidding
- Excellent for drilling in soft woods or through thin sections
- Slow back-taper allows for easy retrieval
- Model Number: 08-03-54A
- Material Number: 50380737
- Color Code: Green
- Bit Diameter: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Shaft Length: 54" (1371.6 mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 3/16" (4.8 mm)
- Type: A, Auger
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers