- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 09-03-54A D'VersiBIT System, Type A Auger Drill Bit - 9/16"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 09-03-54A D'VersiBIT System, Type A Auger Drill Bit - 9/16"
Greenlee understands that you expect consistent, clean and easy holes from a type A auger drill bit. That’s why Greenlee has created the Greenlee 09-03-54A D'VersiBIT System type A auger drill bit to assist you in all your next project. The 9/16 inch wood-type auger drill bit features a screw point allowing you to place the bit and start your hole exactly where you want to without shifting or sliding.
You won’t experience any skidding or walking when drilling with the Greenlee 09-03-54A auger drill bit. The bit is designed to smoothly pull itself through the wood. While other auger bits struggle to produce clean holes in soft woods, the Greenlee 09-03-54A auger bit is a terrific option for drilling into any types of soft woods or for cutting through thinner sections of wood. Plus, the Greenlee 9/16 inch auger drill bit will always exit the hole as easily as it went in with its slow back-taper. Order yours today and take advantage of the dependable Greenlee construction that this bit contains!
- Wood-type auger bit with screw point
- Pulls itself through wood, avoids walking or skidding
- Excellent for drilling in soft woods or through thin sections
- Slow back-taper allows for easy retrieval
- Model Number: 09-03-54A
- Material Number: 50380788
- Color Code: Orange
- Bit Diameter: 9/16" (14.3 mm)
- Shaft Length: 54" (1371.6 mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 3/16" (4.8 mm)
- Type: A, Auger
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.