- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0952-01 MC Cable Cutter
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0952-01 MC Cable Cutter
Professional electricians will discover their new favorite tool with the Greenlee 0952-01 MC Cable Cutter. Other cable cutters and rotary cutters can only cut cables up to ¾ inch. Greenlee observed the limitations of other cable cutters and created the Greenlee 0952-01 adjustable cable cutters to cut AC and MC cables up to one inch in diameter. Even when cutting cables with larger diameters, the Greenlee cable cutters cut in just a few easy turns of the crank and twist of the armor producing a clean cut with little effort from the user. Plus, thanks to the durable construction of the tool, making cut after cut is no problem. The tool’s quick load clamp system enables simple and fast repeated cuts.
To extend the life and efficiency or your cable cutters, Greenlee makes Cat #1941-1 or #1941-5 replacement blades and the under-handle blade storage on the cutters allows you to always have a new blade on hand. And weighing less than 12 ounces, the Greenlee 0952-01cable cutters are the lightest on the market.
- Use With AC and MC Cable up to 1"
- Adjustable up to 1" outside diameter
- Cuts in seconds with a few quick turns of the crank and an easy twist of the armor
- Convenient under-handle blade storage holds spare blades
- Quick load clamp system makes repeat cuts fast and easy
- Use with replacement blades Greenlee Cat #1941-1 or #1941-5 (Sold Separately)
- Model Number: 0952-01
- Dimensions: 10.63" x 6.13" x 2.5" (270 x 156 x 64mm)
- Weight: 0.72 lbs. (0.33kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers