- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 12-04-54A D'VersiBIT System, Type A Auger Drill Bit - 3/4"
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Greenlee 12-04-54A D'VersiBIT System, Type A Auger Drill Bit - 3/4"
Greenlee understands the difference between a good and great job lies in the details and when drilling holes with an auger blade, you need accuracy and efficiency. The Greenlee 12-04-54A Type A auger drill bit delivers on this philosophy and will surely become your favorite auger drill bit in your tool box. The ¾ inch wood-type auger bit includes a screw point allowing you to place the bit and drill in the exactly the desired location.
While lesser auger bits are prone to walking or skidding when drilling holes, the Greenlee 12-04-54A Type A auger drill bit easily pulls itself through the wood creating a clean hole. Retrieval is just as easy! The auger bit’s slow back-taper prevents the bit from getting stuck in wood and exits easily and smoothly. Extremely capable of drilling through a variety of woods, the Greenlee 12-04-54A Type A auger drill bit is an excellent choice when drilling in soft woods and thin sections of wood. Pick yours up today and get a reliable bit built for top-notch performance.
- Wood-type auger bit with screw point
- Pulls itself through wood, avoids walking or skidding
- Excellent for drilling in soft woods or through thin sections
- Slow back-taper allows for easy retrieval
- Model Number: 12-04-54A
- Material Number: 50380834
- Color Code: Red
- Bit Diameter: 3/4" (19.1 mm)
- Shaft Length: 54" (1371.6 mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- Type: A, Auger
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.