- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 1950A Wire Stripper with Cushioned Grip - 7"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Greenlee 1950-SSView this item
About the Greenlee 1950A Wire Stripper with Cushioned Grip - 7"
Do you do a lot of electrical work, whether it’s around your home or for your job? If so, you’re going to need an excellent pair of wire stripper pliers for many of your jobs. The Greenlee 1950A Wire Stripper with Cushioned Grip - 7" is the perfect wire stripper pliers to add to your tool collection; a durable, reliable pliers that is comfortable for the user. This ergonomically designed pliers features extra long and cushioned handles that were clearly made with the comfort of the user in mind. Hand fatigue while using these pliers compared to many other types of pliers will be a true rarity!
The Greenlee 1950A Wire Stripper will strip the jacket off of both stranded and solid wires. It includes a variety of excellent features, including a lock table, long and curved cutter blades, a pliers nose and screw-cutting ability. Many professional contractors prefer the Greenlee 1950A Wire Stripper for its comfort and durability. Please note that this is not an insulated tool.
- Strips the outer jacket off both solid and stranded wire
- Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters
- Ergonomically designed, extra-long cushioned handles add superior comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Long curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25 PCT
- Capacity: 10 - 18 AWG Solid, 12 - 20 AWG Stranded
- D Chain: 4
- Handle Type: Extra-Long Cushioned
- Material Master Number: 52058152
- Overall Length: 7-1/4"
- Package Type: Pop
- Type: Pro
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.