- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 1950 Pro Stripper Pliers with Cushioned Grip - 7"
About the Greenlee 1950 Pro Stripper Pliers with Cushioned Grip - 7"
Do you do a lot of electrical work, whether it’s around your home or for your job? If so, you’re going to need an excellent pair of stripper pliers for many of your jobs. The Greenlee 1950 Pro Stripper Pliers with Cushioned Grip is the perfect stripper pliers to add to your tool collection; a durable, reliable pliers that is comfortable for the user. This ergonomically designed pliers features extra long and cushioned handles that were clearly made with the comfort of the user in mind. Hand fatigue while using these pliers compared to many other types of pliers will be a true rarity!
The Greenlee 1950 will strip the jacket off of both stranded and solid wires. It includes a variety of excellent features, including a lock table, long and curved cutter blades, a pliers nose and screw-cutting ability. Many professional contractors prefer the Greenlee 1950 for its comfort and durability. The tool comes standard with a limited one-year warranty through the manufacturer. Please note that it is not an insulated tool.
- Strips the outer jacket off both solid and stranded wire
- Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters
- Ergonomically designed, extra-long cushioned handles add superior comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Long curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25 percent and can cut NM in a single cut
- Lock tab protects cutting edges during storage
- Pliers nose for working with small nuts and pulling wire
- Hole in jaws for looping wires
- Opening stop prevents spring from disengaging
- Cuts screws
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 1950
- Overall Length: 7-1/4" (18.4 cm)
- Strips: 10-18 AWG solid, 12-20 AWG stranded
- Cuts: #6-32 and #8-32 screws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers