- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 1955 Pro Plus Wire Stripper Pliers with Cushioned Grip - 7"
About the Greenlee 1955 Pro Plus Wire Stripper Pliers with Cushioned Grip - 7"
Are you looking for an excellent pair of stripper pliers for your next electrical job? Look no further! The Greenlee 1955 is a tool that is favored by electrical contractors everywhere, and it’s easy to see why. This tool easily strips the outer jacket away from both stranded and solid types of wires. It comes with many high-quality features, including the ability to cut through screws, a long curved set of cutter blades, a lock tab and its unique pliers nose. The Greenlee 1955 is not, however, an insulated tool.
Besides the Greenlee 1955’s outstanding and convenient features, the tool also is very user-friendly. The tool was clearly designed with the comfort of the user in mind, as it features cushioned, extra-long handles that significantly reduce the amount of hand fatigue you’ll experience while on the job. This ergonomically designed pliers comes standard with a one-year warranty through the manufacturer. Pick yours up today and make it the latest Greenlee tool addition to your kit!
- Strips the outer jacket off both solid and stranded wire
- Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters
- Ergonomically designed, extra-long cushioned handles add superior comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Long curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25 percent and can cut NM in a single cut
- Lock tab protects cutting edges during storage
- Pliers nose for working with small nuts and pulling wire
- Hole in jaws for looping wires
- Opening stop prevents spring from disengaging
- Cuts screws
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 1955
- Overall Length: 7-3/8" (18.4 cm)
- Strips: 10-18 AWG solid, 12-20 AWG stranded
- Cuts: #6-32 and #8-32 screws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers