Greenlee 1960 Pro Wire Stripper Pliers with Cushioned Grip for NM Cable - 7"
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Greenlee 1927-SSView this item
No tool kit is complete without an excellent set of stripper pliers, which is part of why the Greenlee 1960 is so popular with electrical contractors and handymen everywhere. This tool features machined stripping stations that give a positive stop to help allow for accurate diameters while stripping wires. This pro wire stripper also comes with a variety of other handy features, including long and curved cutter blades, an opening stop, a hole in its jaws made for looping wires and a lock tab. The Greenlee 1960 is also able to cut right through #6-32 and #8-32 screws, which makes it quite a versatile stripper!
Not only does the Greenlee 1960 contain a variety of helpful features, but it’s also a very user-friendly tool. It was designed with the comfort of the user in mind, as its extra-long and cushioned handles help the user to avoid the hand fatigue you might expect to get from a lesser stripper. Please not that this is not an insulated tool. Order yours today! It comes standard with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters
• Long curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25 percent and can cut NM in single cut
• Hole in jaws for looping wires
• Extra-long cushioned handles add comfort and reduce hand fatigue
• Opening stop prevents spring from disengaging
• Lock tab protects cutting edges during storage
• Cuts #6-32 & #8-32 screws
• Note: This is not an insulated tool
• Overall Length: 7-3/4"
• Removes: NM-B outer jacket
• Strips: #12 and #14 AWG solid
• Cuts: #6-32 and #8-32 screws
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: