Greenlee Kwik Stepper Electrician's Multi-Hole Step Bit - 1-1/8"
About the Greenlee 30008 Kwik Stepper Electrician's Multi-Hole Step Bit - 1-1/8"
Are you unsatisfied with the job that your current drill bits are doing? Now’s the time to make a significant upgrade and order the Greenlee 30008 Kwik Stepper Electrician's Multi-Hole Step Bit! This bit features a remarkably unique design that has the ability to penetrate through steel at a much quicker speed than you’re used to! The construction of the bit is a double-flute format that requires much less pressure to operate well. In fact, Greenlee 30008’s construction makes your jobs so easy that it feels like the bit is doing all of the work for you!
Do you have problems with bits that walk or skid on smooth surfaces? The Greenlee 30008 is the perfect remedy, as all Kwik Stepper bits avoid skidding and walking even on round surfaces! This bit is preferred by contractors across the country and was manufactured in the United States. Pick yours up today! The bit comes standard with a limited one-year warranty through the manufacturer.
• Unique split tip design penetrates through steel faster
• Resists walking or skidding, even on round surfaces
• Balanced, double-flute construction requires less pressure, does the work for you
• Designed and manufactured in USA
• Model Number: 30008
• Hole Sizes: From 1/2 through 1 1/8 (12.7 28.6 mm)
• Capacity: Cut up through 3/8 (9.5 mm) mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, wood, plastic and laminates
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: