Greenlee Hand Keyhole Saw - 6"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Greenlee 301A Hand Keyhole Saw features an ergonomic handle with a non-slip grip that is comfortable to use. Cutting drywall, cement board, plastic and wood quick is easy with its hardened steel blade and clog-free teeth. This Greenlee Textron hand saw will cut on both push and pull motion. For convenient storage, there is a hole in the handle for use with a lanyard. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
Note: This is not an insulated tool.
Features:• Ergonomic-style handle with non-slip grip creates a sure and comfortable feel
• Hardened steel blade with clog-free teeth makes cutting drywall, cement board, plastic and wood quick and easy
• Blade goes through the handle for maximum support of the cutting blade
• Blade cuts on both on push and pull stroke
• Hole in handle may be used for lanyard or convenient storage
Specifications:• Model Number: 301A
• Keyhole saw with 6" blade (152 mm)
• Overall Length: 11-5/8
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: