- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 301A Hand Keyhole Saw - 6"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Greenlee 301A Hand Keyhole Saw features an ergonomic handle with a non-slip grip that is comfortable to use. Cutting drywall, cement board, plastic and wood quick is easy with its hardened steel blade and clog-free teeth. This Greenlee Textron hand saw will cut on both push and pull motion. For convenient storage, there is a hole in the handle for use with a lanyard. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.Note: This is not an insulated tool.
- Ergonomic-style handle with non-slip grip creates a sure and comfortable feel
- Hardened steel blade with clog-free teeth makes cutting drywall, cement board, plastic and wood quick and easy
- Blade goes through the handle for maximum support of the cutting blade
- Blade cuts on both on push and pull stroke
- Hole in handle may be used for lanyard or convenient storage
- Model Number: 301A
- Keyhole saw with 6" blade (152 mm)
- Overall Length: 11-5/8
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers