- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 333A Heavy Duty Hack/Hand Saw - 12"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Greenlee 333A Heavy Duty Hand/Hack Saw features a bi-metal blade for flexibility and a long cutting life. The large 4-1/2" throat makes deeper cuts and is easy to handle. The Greenlee Textron hand saw has an aluminum handle that is virtually break-proof and a blade tensioning adjustment lever for convenience. Replacement saw blades are available in three different TPI (teeth per inch) and come in packs of five. Choose from: 18 TPI - Model 333-1218, 24 TPI - Model 333-1224, and 32 TPI - Model 333-1232. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. This great Greenlee hack saw includes 12" 24 TPI Bi-Metal Blade.
- Tubular back provides handy blade storage inside
- Large, 4-1/2" throat enables deeper cuts: Makes handling easy
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum handle is virtually break-proof
- Convenient adjustment lever makes blade tensioning a snap
- Bimetal blade design for long cutting life and flexibility
- Model Number: 333A
- Capacity: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Blade Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.7 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers