- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 34401 Kwik Stepper Multi-Hole Step Bit - 1/2"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. Greenlee 34401 Multi-Hole Step Bit in 1/2" features a unique design that will penetrate through steel faster. Its double-flute construction is balanced and requires less pressure; practically does the work for you. Greenlee Kwik Stepper step bits will resist walking and skidding, even on round surfaces. This electrician's step bit is both designed and manufactured in USA.
- Unique split tip design penetrates through steel faster
- Resists walking or skidding, even on round surfaces
- Balanced, double-flute construction requires less pressure, does the work for you
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- Model Number: 34401
- Hole Sizes: From 1/8" through 1-3/8" (3.2 - 34.9 mm)
- Capacity: Cut up through 3/8" (9.5 mm) mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, wood, plastic and laminates
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers