- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 34403 Kwik Stepper Multi-Hole Step Bit - 7/8"
This electrician's step bit is both designed and manufactured in USA. Greenlee 34403 Multi-Hole Step Bit in 7/8" features a unique design that will penetrate through steel faster. Its double-flute construction is balanced and requires less pressure; practically does the work for you. Greenlee Kwik Stepper step bits will resist walking and skidding, even on round surfaces. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
- Unique split tip design penetrates through steel faster
- Resists walking or skidding, even on round surfaces
- Balanced, double-flute construction requires less pressure, does the work for you
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- Model Number: 34403
- Hole Sizes: From 1/8" through 1-3/8" (3.2 - 34.9 mm)
- Capacity: Cut up through 3/8" (9.5 mm) mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, wood, plastic and laminates
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers