- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 34411 Single-Hole Step Drill Bit - 7/8"
Greenlee 34411 Single-Hole Step Bit features a unique split tip design that penetrates through steel faster. The Greenlee Step Bit resists walking or skidding, even on round surfaces, and the balanced, double-flute construction requires less pressure. Greenlee Tools single hole step bit practically do the work for you. Designed and manufactured in USA.Note: 7/8" (22.2 mm) Single-Hole bits are designed to drill one indicated hole size through a series of steps from bit tip to full size.
- Drill one indicated hole size through a series of steps from bit tip to full size
- Split Tip design
- Resists walking or skidding
- Balanced, double-flute construction
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- Model Number: 34411
- Material Number: 50344110
- Overall Length: 2-3/16" (55.6 mm)
- Minimum Chuck Size: 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Maximum Material Thickness: 10 gauge (3.5 mm)
- Hole sizes: From 1/4 through 7/8 (6.4 - 22.2mm)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.