- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 353-123 Bi-Metal Straight Progressive Pitch Reciprocating Saw Blade - 6", 5 Pack
Straight progressive tooth reciprocating saw blades cut a wide range of standard construction materials quickly and cleanly - regardless of thickness. The Greenlee 353-123 Bi-Metal Straight Progressive Pitch Reciprocating Saw Blade 6" is constructed to provide maximum flexibility, sharpness that will last and break resistance. Greenlee Textron progressive pitch reciprocating saw blades have a plunge tip that enables you to start cuts faster and easier. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. For use in metal applications, five saw blades included in the pack.
- Progressive-pitch reciprocating saw blades cut a wide range of standard construction materials quickly and cleanly - regardless of thickness
- Bimetal construction provides maximum flexibility and break resistance - plus lasting sharpness
- Exclusive plunge tip makes starting cuts faster and easier
- Blades color coded by application
- Model Number: 353-123
- 6" (152mm) L x 3/4" (19.05) W x .035" (.889) Thickness
- Teeth Per Inch: Progressive
- Type: Bimetal, Straight
- Application: Metal
- Quantity Per Pack: 5
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.