- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 353-345 Bi-Metal Taper Progressive Pitch Reciprocating Saw Blade - 8", 5 Pack
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Greenlee 353-123View this item
The Greenlee 353-345 Bi-Metal Taper Progressive Pitch Reciprocating Saw Blade 8" is constructed to provide maximum flexibility, sharpness that will last and break resistance. Taper progressive tooth reciprocating saw blades cut a wide range of standard construction materials quickly and cleanly - regardless of thickness. Greenlee Textron progressive pitch reciprocating saw blades have a plunge tip that enables you to start cuts faster and easier. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. For use in general applications, five saw blades included in the pack.
- Progressive-pitch reciprocating saw blades cut a wide range of standard construction materials quickly and cleanly - regardless of thickness
- Bimetal construction provides maximum flexibility and break resistance - plus lasting sharpness
- Exclusive plunge tip makes starting cuts faster and easier
- Blades color coded by application
- Model Number: 353-345
- 8" (203mm) L x 3/4" (19.05) W x .050" (1.27) Thickness
- Teeth Per Inch: Progressive
- Type: Bimetal, Taper
- Application: General
- Quantity Per Pack: 5
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.