- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 353-618 18 TPI Bi-Metal Straight Reciprocating Saw Blade for Metal up to 3/16" - 6", 5 Pack
Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. Greenlee 353-618 Bi-Metal Straight Reciprocating Saw Blade is for Metal up to 3/16". Straight reciprocating saw blades cut a wide range of standard construction materials quickly and cleanly - regardless of thickness. Greenlee Textron saw blades have a plunge tip that enables you to start cuts faster and easier. The 6" blade features 18 TPI (teeth per inch) and is for use in metal applications. Five saw blades included in the pack.
- Reciprocating saw blades cut a wide range of standard construction materials quickly and cleanly - regardless of thickness
- Bimetal construction provides maximum flexibility and break resistance - plus lasting sharpness
- Exclusive plunge tip makes starting cuts faster and easier
- Blades color coded by application
- Model Number: 353-618
- 6" (152mm) L x 3/4" (19.05) W x .035" (.889) Thickness
- Teeth Per Inch: 18 TPI
- Type: Bimetal, Straight
- Application: Metal
- Quantity Per Pack: 5
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers