- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 353-969 8/10 TPI Bi-Metal Taper Reciprocating Saw Blade for Metal Demolition - 9", 2 Pack
Greenlee 353-969 Bi-Metal Taper Reciprocating Saw Blade is for Metal Demolition. Taper reciprocating saw blades cut a wide range of standard construction materials quickly and cleanly - regardless of thickness. Greenlee Textron saw blades have a plunge tip that enables you to start cuts faster and easier. The 9" blade features 8/10 TPI (teeth per inch) and is for use in metal demolition applications. Two saw blades included in the pack. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade.
- Reciprocating saw blades cut a wide range of standard construction materials quickly and cleanly - regardless of thickness
- Bimetal construction provides maximum flexibility and break resistance - plus lasting sharpness
- Exclusive plunge tip makes starting cuts faster and easier
- Blades color coded by application
- Model Number: 353-969
- 9" (228mm) L x 7/8" (22.23) W x .062" (1.56) Thickness
- Teeth Per Inch: 8/10 TPI
- Type: Bimetal, Taper
- Application: Metal Demolition
- Quantity Per Pack: 2
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.