Greenlee Recessed Light Hole Saw, Steel Toothed - 6-3/8"
Greenlee 35713 Recessed Light Holesaw is steel toothed and has a diameter of 6-3/8". Use with a power drill to cut large diameter holes for recessed lighting fixtures. The steel tooth hole saw features the industry's only interchangeable replacement blades, and a strong durable back plate. Greenlee Tools are made and designed in USA by Greenlee.
Greenlee Tools Hole Saws use Greenlee arbor 37156 (Sold Separately).
• Industry's only interchangeable replacement blades
• Strong durable back plate
• Made and designed in USA by Greenlee
• Use with a power drill to cut large diameter holes for recessed lighting fixtures
• Saws use Greenlee arbor 37156 (Sold Separately)
• Model Number: 35713
• Material Number: 50357131
• Diameter: 6-3/8" (162 mm)
• Weight: 1.2 lbs. (.54 kg)
• Capacity: Steel Toothed Blade - up to 7/8" (22.2 mm) plywood, wood, acoustical tile and ceiling tile
• Use for Halo and Capri
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: