Greenlee Kwik Stepper Multi-Hole Step Bit - 1-3/8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. This electrician's step bit is both designed and manufactured in USA. Greenlee 36414 Multi-Hole Step Bit in 1-3/8" features a unique design that will penetrate through steel faster. Its double-flute construction is balanced and requires less pressure; practically does the work for you. Greenlee Kwik Stepper step bits will resist walking and skidding, even on round surfaces.
Features:• Unique split tip design penetrates through steel faster
• Resists walking or skidding, even on round surfaces
• Balanced, double-flute construction requires less pressure, does the work for you
• Designed and manufactured in USA
Specifications:• Model Number: 36414
• Hole Sizes: From 7/8' through 1-3/8' (22.2 - 34.9 mm)
• Capacity: Cut up through 3/8' (9.5 mm) mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, wood, plastic and laminates
• Overall length: 3-1/8' (79.4 mm)
• Minimum Chuck Size: 3/8' (9.5 mm)
• Maximum Material Thickness: 10 GA
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: