Greenlee Large Arbor Bit with Hex Shank for Hole Saws - 5/16"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Greenlee 38504 Large Arbor with Hex Shank Bi-Metal Holesaw includes a replacement high-speed steel pilot drill bits. Pilot drills have unique split point tip design. The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling. Use with Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately). Can be used with Greenlee #901, #902 and #904 bit extensions. The Shank Hex Shank Size is 5/16" (7.9 mm), and minimum Chuck Size is 3/8" (9.5 mm). Use with Greenlee Tools 1-1/4" - 2" (31.8 - 50.8 mm) Hole Saws.
Features:• Arbors include replaceable, high-speed steel pilot drill
• Pilot drills have unique split-point tip design
• Use with Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws and carbide-grit hole saws (carbide-tipped pilot drill sold separately)
• Can be used with Greenlee #901 or #904 bit extensions
Specifications:• Model Number: 38504
• Material Number: 50385046
• Shank: Hex
• Shank Size: 5/16" (7.9 mm)
• Minimum Chuck Size: 3/8" (9.5 mm)
• Use with Greenlee: 1-1/4" - 2" (31.8 - 50.8 mm) Hole Saws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: