- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 38505 Small Arbor Bit with Hex Shank for Hole Saws - 7/16"
Greenlee 38505 Small Arbor with Hex Shank Bi-Metal Hole Saw in 7/16" is used in holemaking. Arbors ensure a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling. Use with Greenlee Textron bimetal holesaws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately). Can be used with Greenlee #901, #902 and #904 bit extensions. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
- Use with Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately)
- The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling
- Can be used with Greenlee #901 or #904 bit extensions
- Model Number: 38505
- Shank: Hex
- Shank Size: 7/16" (11.1 mm)
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Use with Greenlee: 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Hole Saws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.