- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 38506 Large Arbor Bit with Hex Shank for Hole Saws - 7/16"
Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. Greenlee 38506 Large Arbor with Hex Shank Bi-Metal Hole Saw in 7/16" is used in holemaking. Arbors ensure a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling. Use with 1-1/4" - 6" (31.8 - 152.4 mm) Greenlee Textron bimetal holesaws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately). Can be used with Greenlee #901, #902 and #904 bit extensions.
- Use with Greenlee 1-1/4" - 6" (31.8 - 152.4 mm) bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately)
- The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling
- Can be used with Greenlee #901 or #904 bit extensions
- Model Number: 38506
- Shank: Hex
- Shank Size: 7/16" (11.1 mm)
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Use with Greenlee: 1-1/4" - 6" (31.8 - 152.4 mm) Hole Saws and all Greenlee Recessed Light Hole Saws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers