- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 38507 Small Round Arbor Bit with 3 Flat Shank for Hole Saws - 1/4"
Greenlee 38507 is a Small Arbor Round with Three Flats Shank Bi-Metal Hole Saw. The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling. Arbors include replaceable high speed pilot drill. Pilot drills have unique split point tip design. Use with Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately). Can be used with Greenlee #901, #902 and #904 bit extensions. The Shank Round with 3 flats Shank Size is 1/4" (6.4 mm), and minimum Chuck Size is 1/4" (6.4 mm). Use with Greenlee Tools 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Hole Saws.
- Arbors include replaceable, high-speed steel pilot drill
- Pilot drills have unique split-point tip design
- Use with Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws and carbide-grit hole saws (carbide-tipped pilot drill sold separately)
- Can be used with Greenlee #901 or #904 bit extensions
- Model Number: 38507
- Material Number: 50385070
- Shank: Round with 3 Flats
- Shank Size: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- Use with Greenlee: 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Hole Saws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.