- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 38524 Small Arbor Bit with Hex Shank for Hole Saws - 5/16"
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Greenlee 38524 Small Arbor with Hex Shank Bi-Metal Hole Saw in 5/16" is used in holemaking. Arbors ensure a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling. Use with 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Greenlee Textron bimetal holesaws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately). Can be used with Greenlee #901, #902 and #904 bit extensions. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
- Use with 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately)
- The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling
- Can be used with Greenlee #901 or #904 bit extensions
- Model Number: 38524
- Shank: Hex
- Shank Size: 5/16" (7.9 mm)
- Minimum Chuck Size 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Use with Greenlee: 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Hole Saws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.