Greenlee Small Arbor Bit with Hex Shank for Hole Saws - 5/16"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Greenlee 38524 Small Arbor with Hex Shank Bi-Metal Hole Saw in 5/16" is used in holemaking. Arbors ensure a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling. Use with 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Greenlee Textron bimetal holesaws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately). Can be used with Greenlee #901, #902 and #904 bit extensions. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
Features:• Use with 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately)
• The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling
• Can be used with Greenlee #901 or #904 bit extensions
Specifications:• Model Number: 38524
• Shank: Hex
• Shank Size: 5/16" (7.9 mm)
• Minimum Chuck Size 3/8" (9.5 mm)
• Use with Greenlee: 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Hole Saws
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: