- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 390 Li'l Fisher Vacuum/Blower Power Fishing System (Unit and Hose Only)
Earn 94 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Greenlee 390 Li'l Fisher Vacuum/Blower Power Fishing System (Unit and Hose Only)
If you want a genuine solution to any vacuum or blower problem on your work site, ditch your current model and upgrade to the Greenlee 390 Li'l Fisher Vacuum/Blower Power Fishing System. This powerhouse system works in conjunction with Greenlee 392 or 592 accessory kits to create powerful vacuum that can tackle most high-end suction jobs. Plus, the power and efficiency of this unit makes it seamless to thread lines through conduit, making it a task you can accomplish with a single body.
The Greenlee 390 has a liquid capacity rated at nearly 1.75 gallons and a power source of 120 VAC to round out this extremely effective unit. With an airflow of 101.2 cfm, you can rely on the Greenlee 390 to provide maximum power with its intimidating array of specs.
Whether it is sucking up liquid, solid or even threading conduit, you can count on the reliable, durable function of the Greenlee 390. It lives up to its guarantee and proves itself time and again with superior performance.
- Unit comes with Hose 38624 only
- Model Number: 390
- Capacity: 0.5-2" Conduit with optional Accessory kit (2.5-4" with optional foam pistons)
- Liquid Capacity: 1.75 gal. (6.5 I); Use 690 Power Fishing System for greater liquid capacity requirements
- Power Source: 120 VAC, 1/2 H.P.
- Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
- Air Flow: 101.2 cfm (2.83 cMm)
- 137.1" (3482 mm) of water
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.