Greenlee Cable Pulling Green Fish Stix Kit with Bullet Nose and J Hook Threaded Tip - 12 Feet
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Greenlee 540-12 Cable Pulling Green Fish Stix Kit with Bullet Nose and J Hook Threaded Tip - 12 Feet
The Greenlee 540-12 Cable Pulling Green Fish Stix Kit with Bullet Nose and J Hook Threaded Tip - 12 Feet is made from quarter-inch fiberglass material and provides 200 lbs. of minimum pulling strength for the sturdy and rugged durability you demand. This fish stix kit is your must-have for working above ceilings, down the walls, or even under raised floors to pull cables.
To bundle wire or cable, use the bright green fiberglass rods threaded together by the included bullet nose or J hook tip. This Greenlee 540-12 Cable Pulling Green Fish Stix Kit with Bullet Nose and J Hook Threaded Tip - 12 Feet is the superior brand of the best electrical contractor.
The Greenlee 540-12 offers increased rigidity when connecting multiple sections, made to be lightweight at only 1.04 lbs., and will ensure your job is safe, easy, quick and done to perfection. With same day shipping and a manufacturer warranty, you can’t afford to not order yours today!
Kit includes (3) 4 Feet (1.2 mm) sections making overall length 12 feet.
• 1/4" (6.4 mm) diameter fiberglass rods provide added rigidity when multiple sections are connected
• 200 lbs (0.9 kN) minimum pulling strength for long lasting durability and peace of mind
• Two different threaded tips available to accommodate various bundles of wire or cable
• Model Number: 540-12
• Total Length: 12 Feet (3.6 m); (3) 4 Feet (1.2 mm) sections
• Weight: 1.04 lbs. (.5 kg)
• Material: 1/4" Fiberglass
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $18.99
Our Price: $8.25
Our Price: $44.75
Our Price: $7.60