- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 555CX 120 VAC, 20A Electrical Conduit Bender w/Standard Pendant (No Shoes)
About the Greenlee 555CX 120 VAC, 20A Electrical Conduit Bender w/ Standard Pendant (No Shoes)
Conduit bending can be extremely hard on whatever machine it’s being done with. That’s why the Greenlee 555CX Electrical Conduit Bender w/ Standard Pendant guarantees owners the best performance possible when it comes to heavy use and perfect results. Due to its state of the art technology, the Greenlee 555CX can adapt to just about any conduit bending job, meaning this device is your all-in-one solution.
This non-programmable bender utilizes only two shoes when working, instead of the usual seven that other devices manipulate, making it extremely efficient and accurate. Plus, if you already own shoes for a similar device, the Greenlee 555CX offers backwards compatibility, allowing you to use those shoes.
Easy to operate and even easier to transport, the Greenlee 555CX remains one of the industry’s most reliable conduit benders. Plus, the device is housed with a frame made of rare Earth magnets, making it extremely durable and rugged. With the Greenlee 555CX, you can tackle just about any job with ease and precision.Image shown with 12580 1/2"-2" Rigid/EMT Combination Shoe Group (NOT included and Sold Separately)
- Portable and durable
- Easy to own and operate
- Fully backwards compatibility with existing shoes you already own
- Same core frame and core control advantages found on the 855GX
- Absolute encoder to provide ease for repeated bends with standard angle readout on pendant and jogging capability
- Robust patent pending pendant with rare earth magnets to hold strong and impact resistant housing
- Model: 555CX
- Material Number: 52055925
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Amperage: 20A
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Length: 36 in
- Width: 32 in
- Height: 44.3 in
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.